Here are some great ideas to keep our students safe and sound while running the track at Salt Creek.
1. Yell Track! – If students are coming up behind another group of students. They should yell track to alert their presence.
2. Walkers on the outside – If students need to walk, then they should walk on the outside perimeter of the track.
3. Pass on the left – If students are moving faster than the students in front of them they need to pass on the left.
4. Stagger start your students, releasing 5 or so students at a time, letting the faster students go first.
5. If the track is too crowded, come back in 5 minutes and try again.