Friday’s staff meeting will be all about Technology in the classroom. We’ll start in the auditorium with an overview of all the possibilities of Web 2.0 applications. I’ll introduce everyone to Edmodo then there will be several breakout sessions to choose from. First, I’d like everyone who hasn’t signed in to Edmodo yet to do so before Friday so you can take advantage of Friday’s time to explore. It takes 2 minutes and here are the instructions:
Edmodo : Set up Teacher Account
- Please go to http://www.cvesd.edmodo.com
- If this is your first visit to Edmodo, sign up by selecting the “I’m a Teacher” button.
- Enter the Salt Creek code: yr4orz
- Finish filling out the form
- You are now ready to start exploring; setting up your classroom group(s), etc
You will see another post on Tuesday or Wednesday allowing you to select which breakout sessions you want to attend. It should be a great afternoon of learning and discovering some tools that will engage our students and teachers alike.